From Flums, you will follow the winding road upwards for about 20 minutes until you reach Tannenboden. The main access routes are via Zurich or via the Lake Constance region. From there, it takes between 60 and 90 minutes to reach Flumserberg.
on Flumserberg, in Unterterzen and Oberterzen
- Parking facilities are available on Flumserberg, in Unterterzen and Oberterzen for a fee.
- The 8-person SeeJet cable car takes you from Unterterzen and Oberterzen to Tannenboden – all while enjoying stunning scenic views.
- If the parking spaces on Flumserberg are occupied, there is a free transfer service from Flums to Flumserberg.
- Night parking is prohibited all year round. Night parking is available on the Tannenboden in the underground car park, in the Tannenheim in the outdoor car park and in Unterterzen at the valley station.
- Camping on the car parks on the Flumserberg is prohibited. An alternative is staying at BikerCamping Flumserberg in Tannenheim.
- Parking in zone 8 (Tannenheim Strasse) is recommended for ski tourers.
- Parking in zone 4 (Sennästube) is recommended for cross-country skiers.
- via A3 (Zurich – Chur)
- Exit Murg/Unterterzen; then via SeeJet cable car from Unterterzen or Flums
- 60 to 90 minutes of driving time
From the Lake Constance region
- via A13 (Lake Constance – Sargans – Chur)
- Exit Flums
- about 60 minutes of driving time
Tip: Always keep an eye on the current traffic situation!