CLiiMBER climbing tower
The CLiiMBER for fans of vertical adventures
Climbing on Flumserberg
With the CLiiMBER, Flumserberg offers a real highlight for climbers of all ages: More than 100 climbing stations, spread out across three floors, make for an impressive sight in the crystal-shaped tower on Prodalp. However, it doesn’t just look impressive. It is extraordinary from a sports point of view as well. Each level boasts more than 30 creative climbing stations.
Everything at a glance
Facts about the CLiiMBER climbing tower
- a tower height of 15 m with more than 100 climbing stations on 3 floors
- each floor boasting more than 30 objects in different designs and levels of difficulty
- flexible course sequence for maximum climbing fun
- miniCLiiMBER: first climbing experiences for children aged 4 years or older and shorter than 1.40 m
- flyingCLiiMBER: Swoosh along 6 lines and across a distance of 700 m – and enjoy the fantastic view!
- CLiiMBERwall: 5 routes up to a height of 6 m where you can demonstrate skill and speed
Important for groups: In case of more than ten participants, an advance reservation by phone (+41 81 720 15 15) is required.
In addition, the following safety instructions and rules must be observed when visiting the climbing park on Flumserberg:
DUE TO COVID 19 THIS MEASURE HAS TO BE FOLLOWED:
Employees and guests are required to wear protective gloves on the CLiiMBER climbing tower. They may bring their own gloves or purchase them on site for CHF 5.00. Rubber glvoes are not suitable.
A party you will remember for a long time to come
Kids’ birthday celebrations on the CLiiMBER
Anyone can have a garden party – we have a tip for all those who want to surprise the birthday child with a truly unique experience. Celebrating on the climbing tower on Flumserberg guarantees a colourful Wednesday afternoon, rich in activity and full of unforgettable experiences. Climbing on the miniCLiiMBER is possible for children aged four or older and up to 1.40 m – taller and older children can have a lot of fun on the CLiiMBER.
The 3.5-hour celebration on Prodalp includes:
- return trip on the Prodalp-Express cable car
- fun on the CLiiMBER/miniCLiiMBER incl. equipment and instruction by trained professionals
- decorated birthday table at the Prodalp mountain restaurant
- Birthday cake and syrup
- small surprise gift for the birthday child
- playground with bouncy cushions, a slide, and more
- optional: surprise visit by Flumsi, the Flumserberg mascot
The offer can be booked for 5+ children between four and twelve years of age and for the following prices:
|birthday girl or boy||free|
|each additional child||CHF 32.50|
|each accompanying person (incl. CLiiMBER climbing tower)||CHF 49.00|
|each accompanying person (excl. CLiiMBER climbing tower)||CHF 27.00|
|visit by Flumsi, the mascot||CHF 200.00|
Children's birthday parties on the CLiiMBER can be held every Wednesday afternoon and on Saturdays throughout summer season. For every five children, little guests must bring one accompanying person.