CLiiMBER climbing tower
The CLiiMBER for fans of vertical adventures
Climbing on Flumserberg
With the CLiiMBER, Flumserberg offers a real highlight for climbers of all ages: More than 100 climbing stations, spread out across three floors, make for an impressive sight in the crystal-shaped tower on Prodalp. However, it doesn’t just look impressive. It is extraordinary from a sports point of view as well. Each level boasts more than 30 creative climbing stations.
Everything at a glance
Facts about the CLiiMBER climbing tower
- a tower height of 15 m with more than 100 climbing stations on 3 floors
- each floor boasting more than 30 objects in different designs and levels of difficulty
- flexible course sequence for maximum climbing fun
- miniCLiiMBER: first climbing experiences for children aged 4 years or older and shorter than 1.40 m
- flyingCLiiMBER: Swoosh along 6 lines and across a distance of 700 m – and enjoy the fantastic view!
- CLiiMBERwall: 5 routes up to a height of 6 m where you can demonstrate skill and speed
Important for groups: In case of more than ten participants, an advance reservation by phone (+41 81 720 15 15) is required.
In addition, the following safety instructions and rules must be observed when visiting the climbing park on Flumserberg:
A party you will remember for a long time to come
Kids’ birthday celebrations on the CLiiMBER
Anyone can have a garden party – we have a tip for all those who want to surprise the birthday child with a truly unique experience. Celebrating on the climbing tower on Flumserberg guarantees a colourful Wednesday afternoon, rich in activity and full of unforgettable experiences. Climbing on the miniCLiiMBER is possible for children aged four or older and up to 1.40 m – taller and older children can have a lot of fun on the CLiiMBER.