FLOOMZER summer toboggan run
Speedy downhill fun in summer
The summer toboggan run on Flumserberg
Ready for an adrenaline rush? The FLOOMZER summer toboggan run is an absolute highlight for family excursions during mountain summer on Flumserberg. The comfortable ascent with the 4-person Chrüz chairlift is an experience in itself, too. And once you arrive at the start of the toboggan run, you can plop down on one of the safe and weatherproof sledges.
Across a distance of two kilometres and 250 m of elevation loss, action fans of all ages race through the Swiss mountains at up to 40 km/h. Tunnels, curves, bridges, waves and 360-degree circles provide tons of fun and variety. Even better: You’ll always have a breathtaking view of the Swiss mountains while summer tobogganing on Flumserberg.
Everything at a glance
Facts and figures about the FLOOMZER summer toboggan run
- Start: Chrüz mountain station at 1600 m
- Finish: BergJet or Tannenboden valley station at 1350 m
- Length: 2000 m
- Elevation loss: 250 m
- Speed: up to 40 km/h
- Vehicles: 100 sledges
- 3 circles, 2 bridges, curves and waves ensure fun and action
- 1 tunnel of 40 m and 1 tunnel of 100 m make every trip even more varied
Combine a ride on the FLOOMZER with one of many beautiful hike!
- Children taller than 1.25 m and older than 9 years are allowed to go on a sledge by themselves.
- Children from 3 to 9 years of age must be accompanied by a person aged 12 years or older – provided that this person is already familiar with the track and has been given responsibility by the person whose duty is the supervision of the child.
- The instructions of the cable car personnel must be followed at all times.
Ride, smile, and download
FLOOMZER photo and e-card
Every ride with the FLOOMZER automatically makes summer tobogganing fans smile from ear to ear. And that is exactly what will be captured on camera as you swoosh down the track. A personal snapshot will then be ready for you at Tannenboden info point for CHF 5.00. If you would like to share this special Flumserberg experience with friends, you will find a picture code for download on the photo printout.