INTERSPORT Network Flumserberg – Tannenboden
The specialist sports shop right at the BergJet valley station
The perfect starting point for sporty days
INTERSPORT Network Flumserberg boasts a large selection of products and a variety of services. In addition to its favourable location at the centre of Flumserberg winter and summer sports resort, the Tannenboden shop also impresses its visitors with an extensive range of sales and rental offers.
During winter season, INTERSPORT Network Flumserberg offers a state-of-the-art ski/snowboard rental system at the Tannenboden location. Customers are guided from the check-in point to ski pick-up by way of a customer guidance system. During summer season, the location becomes a mountain bike rental. What’s more, the sports shop also offers an attractive clothing department year-round.
- Location: With its location right at the valley station of the 8-person BergJet cable car, the Tannenboden shop is the perfect starting point for winter sports activities on Flumserberg.
- Tip: On the Culinary BikerTour Flumserberg, you can combine an enjoyable e-bike/mountain bike tour with culinary stops in three different restaurants for the starter, main course, and dessert. You can rent the e-bike or mountain bike for this experience at the INTERSPORT Tannenboden location.
Offers in winter:
- For sale: skis and snowboards, clothing, equipment and accessories
- For rent: skis and snowboards incl. boots, winter clothing, snowshoes, helmets, avalanche transceivers and ski depot
- Services: ski and snowboard service (collection point), waxing, BFU bindings check, edge tuning and minor repairs
- Highlights: "rental of the future" and Salomon shop-in-shop
Offers in summer:
- For sale: leisure wear, hiking gear, children's clothing, sports and leisure accessories, hiking and trekking shoes, backpacks
- For rent: mountain bikes, e-mountain bikes, protective gear like pads and helmets, bike gloves and shirts
- Services: minor mountain bike repairs
- Highlights: rental e-mountain bikes
In the mood for a virtual tour? Get an overview with the 360-degree images!
|Day of the week||Time|
|Wednesday||09.00 – 12.00 & 13.00 – 17.00 o'clock|
|Thursday||09.00 – 12.00 & 13.00 – 17.00 o'clock|
|Friday||09.00 – 12.00 & 13.00 – 17.00 o'clock|
|Saturday||09.00 – 12.00 & 13.00 – 17.00 o'clock|
|Sunday||09.00 – 12.00 & 13.00 – 17.00 o'clock|