... for culinary biker
... for culinary biker
Flumserberg Culinary BikerTour
for your enjoyment
Enjoy an e-bike/mountain bike tour of Flumserberg with breathtaking views of Lake Walen, the Churfirsten mountain range and the Spitzmeilen region. And to top it off, you can savour delicious cuisine at three restaurants.
The Flumserberg Culinary BikerTour takes you on a journey from COLORS – Restaurant and Bar for the appetiser to Panoramarestaurant Maschgenkamm for the main course, finishing up with dessert at Bergrestaurant Prodalp.
Appetiser: Green Machine Chlorophyll Smoothie or Coffee and Croissants
Main course: Braised beef "Ittigen Mueti" with a strong red wine sauce with Mashed Potatoes or Hörnli (pasta) and vegetables or Alpine Cheese Rösti with Fried Egg
Dessert: Apple Strudel and Custard
The Flumserberg Culinary BikerTour travels along the “Flumserberg Panoramic Bike” SchweizMobil Route No. 470. The start and end point of the tour is Tannenboden. You should plan approx. 6 hours for the tour including food, the recommended start time is at 10.00.
Route: Tannenboden - Seeben - Maschgenkamm - Panüöl - Prodalp - Tannenboden
Distance: 17 km (4 km asphalt, 13 km unsurfaced tracks – the last section can optionally be completed on the BlueSalamander Bike Trail)
Difference in altitude: 740 m (ascent/descent)
Level of difficulty: easy (grade) / medium (fitness level)
Culinary BikerTour without bike rental
Adults (from 18 years) CHF 55.00
Youths (12-17 years) CHF 35.00
Children (up to 11 years) CHF 27.00
Culinary Biker Tour with bike rental
Adults (from 18 years) CHF 125.00
Youths (12-17 years) CHF 93.00
Children (up to 11 years) CHF 58.00
- Attractive, well-signposted e-bike/mountain bike tour of Flumserberg
- Three stops at three different restaurants
- 3-course connoisseur menu (excluding drinks)
- Magnificent views of the Churfirsten mountain range and the Spitzmeilen region
- Optional 1-day e-bike/mountain bike hire
Bookings can be made...
... daily during the official summer operating times of Bergbahnen Flumserberg AG.
- by phone on +41 81 720 15 15 up to 16.00 on the preceding day.
- directly on site at the Tannenboden ticket office of Bergbahnen Flumserberg (however availability of e-bikes/mountain bikes cannot be guaranteed with a last-minute booking).
... online at www.heidiland.com up to 16.00 on the preceding day.
Bergbahnen Flumserberg staff will be happy to provide further information regarding group bookings. Please send enquiries by email to email@example.com.
- The e-bike/mountain bike will be ready for you to pick up at the INTERSPORT Network Flumserberg branch Tannenboden after your confirmed booking and must be returned by 16.55.
- SwitzerlandMobility Route No. 470 "Flumserberg-Panoramabike" is signposted. The GPS data is available for download online at SwitzerlandMobility.
- A cycle helmet is recommended (can be hired from INTERSPORT Network Flumserberg).
- You must be at least 16 years of age to hire an e-bike (or 14 with a category M “Fahrzeugausweis” [Swiss vehicle registration certificate]).