... for culinary biker
Flumserberg Culinary BikerTour
for your enjoyment
Enjoy an e-bike/mountain bike tour of Flumserberg with breathtaking views of Lake Walen, the Churfirsten mountain range and the Spitzmeilen region. And to top it off, you can savour delicious cuisine at three restaurants.
The Flumserberg Culinary BikerTour takes you on a journey from COLORS – Restaurant and Bar for the appetiser to Panoramarestaurant Maschgenkamm for the main course, finishing up with dessert at Bergrestaurant Prodalp.
Appetiser: Green Machine Chlorophyll Smoothie or Coffee and Croissants
Main course: Maschgenkamm Hacktätschli Meatballs with Mashed Potatoes and Vegetables or Alpine Cheese Rösti with Fried Egg
Dessert: Apple Strudel and Custard
The Flumserberg Culinary BikerTour travels along the “Flumserberg Panoramic Bike” SchweizMobil Route No. 470. The start and end point of the tour is Tannenboden.
Route: Tannenboden - Seeben - Maschgenkamm - Panüöl - Prodalp - Tannenboden
Distance: 17 km (4 km asphalt, 13 km unsurfaced tracks – the last section can optionally be completed on the BlueSalamander Bike Trail)
Difference in altitude: 740 m (ascent/descent)
Level of difficulty: easy (grade) / medium (fitness level)
- Attractive, well-signposted e-bike/mountain bike tour of Flumserberg
- Three stops at three different restaurants
- 3-course connoisseur menu (excluding drinks)
- Magnificent views of the Churfirsten mountain range and the Spitzmeilen region
- Optional 1-day e-bike/mountain bike hire
Bookings can be made...
... daily during the official summer operating times of Bergbahnen Flumserberg AG.
- by phone on +41 81 720 15 15 up to 16.00 o'clock on the preceding day.
- directly on site at the Tannenboden ticket office of Bergbahnen Flumserberg (however availability of e-bikes/mountain bikes cannot be guaranteed with a last-minute booking).
... online at www.heidiland.com up to 2 days before arrival.
Bergbahnen Flumserberg staff will be happy to provide further information regarding group bookings. Please send enquiries by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once your booking is confirmed, the e-bike/mountain bike will be ready for you to collect from the Tannenboden branch of INTERSPORT Network Flumserberg.
- “Flumserberg Panoramic Bike” SchweizMobil Route No. 470 is available online at SchweizMobil to download to your GPS device.
- A cycle helmet is recommended (can be hired from INTERSPORT Network Flumserberg).
- You must be at least 16 years of age to hire an e-bike (or 14 with a category M “Fahrzeugausweis” [Swiss vehicle registration certificate]).