Snow parks at Flumserberg ski resort
3 funparks for the whole family
Listen up, snow artists and air acrobats: On Flumserberg, there are a total of three locations where you can finetune your skills. Advanced freestylers get their money's worth in the real park (trp). On the Skicross and at Family Snowpark Prodalp, even less experienced winter sports enthusiasts can live it up.
Ready for some fun in the snow? Then go ahead and visit the funparks on Flumserberg – their name says it all!
|the real park||
Action in the snow … times three!
Family Snowpark Prodalp
It is reminiscent of a snowboardcross course and acts as a perfect adventure playground for the whole family. We are talking about Family Snowpark Prodalp located between Prodkamm and Prodalp. Skiers and snowboarders of all ages can show everyone what they are made of on the perfectly shaped elements. The family-friendly funpark is an ideal terrain for everyone craving variety on the slopes and in the air.
the real park (trp)
Seasoned freeskiers and freestyle snowboarders feel right at home at the real park (trp). With good reason: There is plenty to experience on the sunny slope next to the 8-person Prodkamm chairlift. Grabs, spins, flips, rails and kickers in varying levels of difficulty let you practice and perfect your tricks. The Small Line ideal for learning and consolidating individual skills, ski and snowboard newbies can dabble in their preferred winter sport.
THE 4 RULES OF CONDUCT IN SNOWPARKS ACCORDING TO. SKUS
- Inspect all elements: Assess height, length and difficulty
- Inspect the condition of the jumps and landings
- Only jump if the elements are well prepared
- Deciding which elements to use and how
- Concentrate - from the first to the last element
- Consider: speed, approach and take-off have an influence on the jump height and distance, as well as on the body position during the landing
- Start with familiar tricks and elements
- Consult competent guidance
- Develop skills for bigger elements: start small and increase slowly
- Do not endanger anyone
- Only jump when the landing zone is clear and leave it quickly after landing.
- Support other riders and share experiences
- Give hand signals before your own run
- Respect your own health and wear protective equipment