INTERSPORT Network Flumserberg – Unterterzen
The specialist sports shop right at Lake Walensee
The first port of call in the valley
A wide range of the latest products, customer-centred services, and competent expert support: This is the combination with which the INTERSPORT Network Flumserberg impresses its customers – for instance, at the Unterterzen location.
The Unterterzen branch will be closed in winter. From the 2022 summer season, you can expect the usual sales and rental range again. Then you can rent stand-up paddleboards, kayaks and pedalos. During the summer months, the shop also has a large seasonal clothing department.
- Location: The Unterterzen shop is located right at Lake Walensee. In a few minutes' walk, you can reach the 8-seater gondola SeeJet, which takes you up onto Flumserberg in about 20 minutes.
- Tip: How about an e-bike tour along Lake Walensee or a sporty winter adventure on Flumserberg? You can simply rent the equipment for this at the INTERSPORT location in Unterterzen!
Offers in summer:
- For sale: swimwear, leisure and hiking gear, flip-flops and casual shoes, SUPs, kayaks, paddles and life vests, accessories for leisure activities and water sports
- For rent: SUPs, kayaks, pedalos, life vests and swimming aids, bicycles, scooters and helmets
- Highlights: large clothing department and perfect accessibility in the valley
Would you like to take a look inside the shop before your visit? Check out the 360-degree tour!
|Day of the week||Time|
|Saturday||09.00 to 12.00 & 13.00 to 18.00|
|Sunday||09.00 to 12.00 & 13.00 to 18.00|