INTERSPORT Network Flumserberg – Tannenheim
An expert in ski and snowboard tuning
The specialist sports shop opposite the Prodalp-Express valley station
During winter season, the Tannenheim location is also part of the large sports shop network of INTERSPORT Network Flumserberg. The staff will be happy to help you make the right choice of equipment for your adventures on Flumserberg – and they will supply you with everything that makes sports, exercise and fun in the snow an even more enjoyable experience.
The INTERSPORT Network Flumserberg location in Tannenheim boasts a large selection of rental equipment from skis and snowboards to sledges. Additionally, the central workshop for ski and snowboard tuning is located on the second floor.
- Location: The Tannenheim shop is located opposite the valley station of the 12-seater gondola Prodalp-Express and is thus the perfect starting point for snow sports adventures on Flumserberg.
- Tip: Your skis or snowboard need tuning? Go ahead and stop by! The team will be happy to take care of that for you. They also carry out repairs or the BFU bindings check.
- Good to know: In summer, the Tannenheim location of the INTERSPORT Network Flumserberg becomes the BikerShop Flumserberg.
Offers in winter:
- For sale: equipment and accessories
- For rent: skis and snowboards incl. boots, cross-country skiing equipment, sledges, winter clothing, snowshoes, helmets, avalanche transceivers; and ski depot
- Services: ski and snowboard tuning, ski and snowboard repairs of all kinds, waxing and BFU bindings check
- Highlights: central port of call for ski and snowboard tuning
Get a first impression: With the 360-degree tour, you can take a look around even before your visit!
Facet change: The Tannenheim branch is now the BikerShop Flumserberg.