From Flums, you will follow the winding road upwards for about 20 minutes until you reach Tannenboden. The main access routes are via Zurich or via the Lake Constance region. From there, it takes between 60 and 90 minutes to reach Flumserberg.
- There is only a limited number of parking spaces in Unterterzen.
- The 8-person SeeJet cable car takes you to Tannenboden – all while enjoying stunning scenic views.
- The parking fee is CHF 6.00 per day (from 7.00 to 17.30).
- A night parking space costs CHF 10.00 per night. Tickets can be purchased at the ticket office.
- The ticket for the bus car park costs CHF 15.00 per day and can be purchased at the ticket office as well.
- During the day, parking in Oberterzen is free of charge.
- For a night parking space in Oberterzen, please ask at the ticket office.
- There is free parking available on Flumserberg.
- If the parking spaces on Flumserberg are occupied, there is a free transfer service from Flums to Flumserberg.
- In winter, parking by night is not permitted. A permit for night parking is available at the ticket office in Tannenheim or at the information centre on Tannenboden.
- The night car park can be used free of charge in summer. However, camping is prohibited. An alternative is staying at BikerCamping Flumserberg in Tannenheim.
- via A3 (Zurich – Chur)
- Exit Murg/Unterterzen; then via SeeJet cable car from Unterterzen or Flums
- 60 to 90 minutes of driving time
From the Lake Constance region
- via A13 (Lake Constance – Sargans – Chur)
- Exit Flums
- about 60 minutes of driving time
Tip: Always keep an eye on the current traffic situation!